Our school building is on the Gasconade County Historical Register. The first part of the building was built in 1908 for grades 1 – 8. The building was a school for 99 years up until 2007, when a new elementary school was built. At the time the district closed the building, grades K-2 were housed here.
Small World Montessori purchased the building on September 30, 2013. We spent approximately 6 months cleaning and renovating and building on an addition. On April 14, 2014, the doors opened to 14 students.